Collecting and highlighting reviews should be a necessary part of your marketing plan. What better way to market your business then to let Happy Customers do it for you? Not sure how to obtain these reviews? Read below for some tips that can help.
You may remember in our previous blog post that we discussed how reviews can boost your SEO growth. In order to capitalize on this, you need to have a Google Business Listing (GBL). If you don’t have one already, follow this link (Sign up & review your business information) to learn how to create one, or give us a call and we can walk you through it or create it for you.
Once you have created your GBL, there are a few ways you can go and gather those 5 Star Reviews.
- Make use of your company Computer or iPad:
Most of us use computers in our business in some shape or form. Go ahead and save your review request form directly from your GBL page to your desktop.
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- Click the location you want to manage.
- On the left menu, click Home
- In the “Get more reviews” card, you can copy your short URL
- Paste it into a new search tab and be sure to add it to your “favorites”
2. Create a customized E-Mail Signature
Follow the steps from above to copy your short url from the “Get more reviews” card from you GBL page. Once you have the url copied, the next step is just as easy.
- Create a customized email signature for g-mail.
- Add a line that says “Leave us a Review”.
- Highlight the line and click the link button then paste your short url into the space provided.
3. Automate Automate Automate
Time is everything, and anything you can do to streamline a process in your business saves you time. It is the same for collecting reviews. If you are already using a CRM system such as Square, Acuity Scheduling, Advent, or ChiroTouch to name a few, you can be using your existing software to ask for reviews. At AVF Solutions Group, we provide a software that does just that. Reach out and schedule a time to chat with our team so we can get you on your way to automating the review management process and get back to what you do best, RUNNING YOUR BUSINESS. There are plenty of companies out there that can provide you with a software that you can manage on your own as well.
#letsgetsocial #avfsolutionsgroup #googlereivews #customerreviews #testimonials